Orissa Synchrodex Combo
In-line or stand-alone fluxer / preheater
This compact modular in-line system ulitises the same design concept as the new generation Synchrodex soldering cell and offers the user significantly reduced process time when compared to using a single soldering unit with on-board fluxing and preheat functions. It also provides a reduced footprint and cost savings over the conventional three module, fluxing, preheat and selective soldering work cell.
The fluxer/preheat combo operates in tandem with the selective soldering unit and can be configured with either Drop-Jet or ultrasonic flux heads and both top and bottom side IR preheat functions. Twin pitch fluxheads are available for further cycle time reductions.
The machine utilizes an XY positioning system to position the flux head as required. A Drop-Jet flux head is supplied as standard with an ultrasonic head being ordered as an alternative or in addition to the standard head. Both systems provide precise control of the flux being deposited on the board.
Programming and control of the machine is via a PC using the Windows® based PillarCOMM software. Programs and machine configuration are protected by a customer selectable, multilevel password security system.
The machine is freely programmable to cater to different board layouts. Each flux joint is separately programmable to its own set of required parameters. The programming system employs a component data library enabling quantities of similar joints to use the same fluxing data outline. Visually assisted self-teach alignment allows for fast and accurate board programming.
- In-line motor driven auto width adjust – through feed synchronous movement conveyor
- Conveyor side clamping
- Integral PC and machine mounted TFT monitor
- Drop-jet fluxer
- Internal fume extraction
- Colour programming camera
- PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface
- Light stack
- Flux level sensor
- SMEMA compatible
- Multiple level password protection
- Day-to-day service kit
- Flux presence sensor – thermistor style
- Flux spray monitoring
- Flux flow monitoring
- Flux spray & flow monitoring
- Ultrasonic fluxing
- Dual drop-jet / ultrasonic fluxing
- Top-side instant IR preheat
- Pyrometer closed loop temperature control
- Encoders on X, Y and Z axis
- Height: 1615mm / 63” – excluding light stack
- Width: 813mm / 32“
- Depth: 2024mm / 80”
- Board size: Max. – 457mm x 610mm / 18”x 24”
Min. – 102mm x 102mm / 4”x 4”
- Edge clearance: Above/below 3mm
- Height clearance: Below 40mm – above 45mm
100mm – upon request
- Extraction: Fan: 276mm dia.
- Rating: 1000m3/hr / 589 CFM
- Flux: Low maintenance Drop-Jet system. Low solids, no clean flux, pressurised and inerted system, optional water soluble system available.
- Flux tank capacity: 1 litre
- Fluxer speed: 50 dots/second
- Deposition size: 4.0-6.0mm / 0.16-0.24”
- X, Y & Z axis resolution: 0.15mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm.
- Nitrogen supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Nitrogen usage: 10-30 litres/min.
- Air Supply Pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Air Usage: 10 litres/min. / 0.35CFM
- Power Supplies: 1 phase + PE.
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 13kVA max. – machine configuration dependent
- Transport: Conveyor
- Programming: PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface