High speed, in-line, multi-platform selective soldering system
Incorporating high speed PCB transfer, the Orissa Fusion platform offers the ultimate in flexibility, coupled with reduced line length at a lower cost compared to current market offerings.
The standard four station cell can be configured to handle PCB’s up to 381mm x 460mm – fluxer, preheat, solder, solder. For high speed applications this same unit can be configured as fluxer/preheat and up to three solder modules with as many as five heater options.
An optional PCB transfer station and return conveyor enables product to be manually unloaded adjacent to the conveyor load station – this configuration reduces PCB handling capability to 381mm x 250mm.
Each solder cell can be configured with any of the currently available Pillarhouse solder technologies: custom-dip, multi-dip, Jet-Wave and single point AP down to the patented 1.5mm micro nozzle.
Easy, rapid non-contact solder pot changeover is facilitated via the optional heated pot exchange trolley.
- In-line motor driven width adjust through feed conveyor
- Conveyor side clamping
- DC servo drives with encoders on X, Y & Z axis
- Integral PC and machine mounted TFT monitor
- Inerted Nitrogen system
- Automatic fiducial correction system
- Motorised wire feed auto solder top-up & solder level detect
- Drop-Jet fluxer
- Solder wave height measurement and correction system
- Process viewing camera
- Multiple level password protection
- Solder bath coding – identifies correct bath for program
- Thermal nozzle calibration system using integrated setting camera (requires manual correction)
- Six AP solder nozzle tips
- Internal fume extraction
- Colour programming camera
- PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface
- PillarPAD offline programming system
- Lead-free compatible
- Day-to-day service kit
- Flux presence sensor – thermistor style
- Flux spray, flow and spray & flow
- Pump rpm
- O2 ppm
- Nitrogen flow
- Ultrasonic fluxing
- Dual Drop-Jet / ultrasonic fluxing
- Top-side instant IR preheat
- Bottom-side IR preheat
- Closed loop pyrometer temperature control
- Large solder bath for dedicated single dip applications
- Laser PCB warp correction
- 1.5mm micro nozzle
- Solder reel identification
- Larger PCB handling size
- Nitrogen generator
- Height: 1390mm / 55” to 2045mm / 80½”- with light stack
- Width: 2193mm / 86½“ Compact
2930mm / 115½” Standard
- Depth: 1520mm / 60”
1740mmm / 68½” with flux bottles
- Board size: 381mm x 460mm / 15”x 18” (Standard frame with 4 stations)
Larger PCB size available upon request
- Edge clearance: Above / below 3mm
- Height clearance: Above / below 40mm nominal, 70mm max.
- Solder: Most commonly used solder types – including lead-free
- Solder pot capacity: 20kg standard – 30kg large bath
- Applicators: AP style – 2.5 – 16mm dia.
Extended and Jet-Tip nozzles – up to 25mm dia.
Jet-Wave nozzles – up to 25mm width
Special dedicated nozzles available upon request
- Flux: Low maintenance Drop-Jet system. Low solids (below 8%), no clean flux, pressurised and inerted system, optional water-soluble system available
- X, Y & Z Axis resolution: 0.15mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.05mm
- Nitrogen usage: 40 litres gas/min per bath using single bath with standard AP solder nozzle, 5 bar / 72 psi pressure.
- Nitrogen purity: 99.995% or better
- Air supply pressure: 5 bar / 72 psi
- Power supplies: Three-phase + neutral + PE
- Voltage: 230 V phase to neutral / 400V phase to phase
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power : Machine configuration dependent – contact your local Pillarhouse representative
- Transport: Motorised conveyor
- Programming: PillarCOMM Windows® based ‘Point & Click’ interface